About Us

Monday, 17 January 2011

Mobile site & Smart phone Apps

Mobile App
Reach your mobile audience without an app store.
Imagine being able to offer your customers a mobile App for their smart phone!! Probably like you I thought it would be pricy, complicated and generally way out my reach for my small business.

Well I've been doing a bit of research into it over the last few days and already I've made 2 mobile Apps without much problem, cost or hastle. I'm still learning all the in's and out's but it works!!

You can even get a QR code that you can scan on your phone and the App/ mobile site automatically loads up on your phone....... seriously cool!!

The thing is I've never seen a QR code on any website before, so I'm wondering if its new, hasn't caught on or nobody knowns about it. None the less, I like it.

Incase your wondering what a QR code is, I'll explain it in my new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.